Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 13

 The promises of yesterdays chaos fortunately did not deliver today.  The only drama this morning was the opening of a second bank.  The new bank is called Nickels and Dimes and is under the control of the selectpeeps, the town clerk, and JohnB.  This offered the town officials a compliant institution in which to store the town monies as well as their own.  The weather was unbelievably hot today, I think this kept the revolution at bay.  After lunch and a nice long swim, the select peeps called a meeting.  This meeting was attended by many more peeps than yesterdays.


Meeting was called to order at 1:25pm, July 18th
Agenda- Boris has something to say
Boris- "I would like to say that I am resigning.  I do not want to take part in the government anymore.  I would like to open a small hat shop."  Boris then leaves the meeting.

Summer to the meeting attendees- "Anyone here want to run?"
Cassandra- "Doesn't the town have to vote?"
Jim- "Technically therrrs no votin.  Votin is illegerl."
Summer to the public again- "Raise your hand if you'd like to run." Many hands go up (G'lant, Cassandra, Zach, and JohnB).
Jim to Summer- "We will have to agree on the appointment."
G'lant- "If I get elected I will try and make it so there are no executions because people and peeps don't like dying.  I will try to merge the two banks back together.  It is odd having two banks.  If I am elected the rebellion will stop."
Jim to G'lant- "Odd to have two?  Wouldn't that be even?"
Summer to G'lant, "We will still out vote you."
Zach- "I will vote speech, I make road.  I'm serious sidewalks..."
Jim to Zach- "Is this a question for G'lant?"
Zach- "wmwmwmwm No."
[insert mumbles about a lost mermaid]
Summer to G'lant- "So they [motions to public] can't vote.  Only we can [Summer and Jim], so we probably won't choose you.  We aren't in favor of the rebellion.  If you try to stop the executions we won't vote for you."
G'lant- "If you stop the executions you will stop the rebellion."
Summer-"We want the taxes and the executions."
JohnB- "I believe that if I get selected I will try my best to keep order.  We will have just one bank.  The bank will not close on its own will."
Summer- "Are you talking about keeping your bank or G'lant's?"
JohnB- "If the rebellion stops we will keep G'lant's bank open."
Zach- "I think I should go with the other select peeps with executions when necessary and all of the taxes.  Also a bit of evil here and there.  Also keep the taxes and the two banks staying and yeah."
Summer to Zach- "What will you execute for?"
Zach- "Rudeness, not being nice to select peeps and that stuff."
Jim- "So basically the same as Boris?"
Zach- "Yeah, Boris number 2!"
[mumbles about hats]
Meeting adjourns.

In the meantime, another Red Fez!!!!

Volume 5

 After a bit more beZerk and some corvee we sprinkled the CTF!!  And no one really got hurt!!!





Annabelle's home

Annabelle's home

Annabelle's home

Zach's home

Madame's home

Madame's home

Sadly, this is Elizabeth and John's last day with us

John Watson's home
Today we liked:

  • Finishing houses!!!!!
  • CTF!!
  • we have Elizabeth's email!!
  • the entire day
  • almost achieving goal
  • sprinkleTF
  • today was fantastic
  • the whole day!
  • working on campfire skit
  • almost finished house
  • get to come to Village everyday!
  • house done and on land, peep inside!
  • Boris's resignation
  • moving the bank around
  • getting Sam 6 times in CTF
  • really close to finishing bed
  • Jim and Summer get to choose the new select peep
  • watching Village happen
We wish:
  • it wasn't my last day! (Elizabeth)
  • she didn't have to go
  • to have a wonderful Friday
  • she wasn't leaving
  • tomorrow will be awesome
  • there were five more minutes today
  • to nap now
  • I didn't space when counting
  • Elizabeth wasn't leaving
  • I didn't forget to put my house on the land
  • for superpowers
  • for salmon for dinner
  • for revolution
  • to get selected for select peep
  • cake will fall from the sky
  • for minus
  • to be selected to replace Boris
  • Watson wasn't leaving
We will miss you Elizabeth!!!!
Happy Birthday Harley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment