|unbraiding the grass|
|do you know where your water bottle is???|
|The pile o rocks for next years fences- or for the quarry owner. It will be a very clever homesteader indeed who chooses this spot for their acre next summer.|
|the well worn path to the acre|
Thank you so much Amy and Maggie and the Mountain Corp for donating them!!!
|embroidered doormats up for auction|
|a very comfy, plush bed up for auction|
|Living room set up for auction|
|Thank you Evie for making SO many BEAUTIFUL things for the auction!!!!|
|wheel barrow full o sheep poo up for auction|
|this is how we tyrannosaurus|
|look at all those fish fingers!|
|sold to the girl with the shirt!|
|Emmett models our awesome new shirt!!|
After the auction we did our awards ceremony...
|Fallon- the Cookies and Rainbows award|
|Ced- the Frank Lloyd Wright award|
|Sam- the Super Secret Ninja award|
|Will- the Chatterbox award|
|Lula- the Grassroots Goodtimes award|
|Inga- the Village Forever award|
|Corinne- the Famous Farmer award|
|Jerry- the Academy award|
|Aidan- the Cronkite Prestigious, Pretentious Journalism award|
|Lilly- the Mysterious Universe award|
|Paisley- the Recline to Revolt award|
|Harley- CIT award|
|Katie- Where is My Mind award|
|Ewan- Ampersand Also award|
|Elizabeth- the Sherlock award|
|Nick_ Manager's Special award|
|Tae'lar- Frank Oz award|
|Sarah H- Diligence award|
|Sarah Z- C.I.T.I.T award|
Not pictured: Elizabeth S.- Rapidamente award and Victoria- the Satellite award.
After the awards ceremony, Sandy surprised everybody with ice cream!!! Thank you Sandy!!
- the auction!
- ice cream!
- getting a good property
- the entire Village program!!!!!!!!!!!
- the entire summer!!!!
- all of Village!!!!!
- being here with you guys!!
didn't injure myself this year
- coming to Village for the first time
- the newspaper!
- the radio and the newspaper
- learning how to do a lot of things I didn't know before- like using power tools
- new faces to Village adapting so well
- Village played out very nicely
- everyone had a great Village experience
- playing CTF
- the government was stable enough to withstand the rebellion
- getting to know everyone
- no one went to the hospital or got hurt or sick enough to call any parents to come and pick kids up!
- great singin'
- all of Village
- a great time here all summer
- by far, the most successful and awesome Village
We wish (for next year):
- Village didn't end today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- for no school, just Village
- it wasn't the last day of Village!!!
- it wasn't over!!!!!
- to do this for another 250 days, until it is summer again and then repeat!
- next year the government and the revolution go "that" much further!
- more challenging CTF next summer
- Everyone comes back next year!!!!!!
- dreams come true (and there wasn't so much farting -cue the whoopie cushion and some large real flatulence!)
- to come again next summer!!!
Our achievements this summer:
- getting a tool license
- made awesome furniture
- made more money than last year, also better at running and swimming!
- made a good house
- did a good enough job as the radio station manager
- going to camp for the first time
- made some new friends and survived without Elizabeth S. for a couple weeks
- my peep didn't get executed
- built a glass house
- the cob oven is still going!!
- made some new friends
- made a pyramid on stilts
- helping homesteaders to achieve!
- getting better at CTF than last summer
- Sarah thinks I'm (Jordan) responsible enough to run Village next year (true fact: Jordan will be running Village next summer!)
- making stuff for the mini fair and auction
- another successful Village!
- made a cool house
- made a weird house that sort of worked with bubble windows
- most successful year
- so much work on so many things
- learned to make picture frames from fabric and cardboard
- created the map!
Thank you everyone for making this summer another one for the books! All of the new friends and memories, I can't wait to play again next year!!!!